Pages

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Artsy Fartsy

So here I go again, Patti (my Mom in law) thinks it's hormones, but I have gone a little hog wild this week with projects. ONE of the many projects has been doing lots of prep work for the Shoreline Arts Festival, which begins today. SO, if you are in the Seattle area, reading email this gorgeous Saturday morn, you really should come, it will be heaps of fun, especially all the Hands on Art Stations! ;) Here are the hundreds of tiny faces I made out of FIMO for the fabric dolls:


Of course, I have also been preppy for our BBQ party this afternoon , ZAGOFOPO, stay tuned for more on that. So here is Quin's new wall of art: Todd did a fish sketch around Q's paintings from the last few weeks. I haven't been the only busy one around here though, I also roped Patti into creating some fish art for today's party, and will post those amazing projects later. I had a great meeting with PEPS folks about volunteer curriculum work I'm doing for them, helped Patti house hunt, and cooked, cleaned, tried to keep up with my little charge and Quin etc, too. Gee, being 8+ months preggers sure makes for productivity!

1 comment:

anna olive said...

Ugh! All I did today was go swimming, eat change a few diapers, and drink a half a bottle of wine. Your a nut.