Quin is a chatter bug these days, but some of my favorite phrases of his are:
"Heave ho", as when trying to pull a pregnant mama and/or another adult up from sitting to get them to go where you want.
"Ouchie wah wah" or "Boo hoo" just like mama says about her back...
"Ewwww!" with a grossed out face to match.
"Ta da!" when performing talented acts of a 2 year old.
"Maybe not." as a reply to s statement from me like, "Maybe we should go change your filthy shirt."
And just recently, "I'm a big boy now." As in almost a "big brudda".
And cause I don't have a great picture of any of the above at the moment, here are some of Quin being particularly adorable tonight:
He was chosen to be a ladybug at the Library concert we went to where Nancy Stewart was performing bug related songs.
I didn't however capture what would have been a hilarious picture of him running off with Nancy's giant stuffed slug she was letting kids hug after the show. He made it almost all the way over to the children's section before his sluggish mama caught him up, giant slug and all and delivered him back to a laughing Nancy. What a character this boy is!
"Ouchie wah wah" or "Boo hoo" just like mama says about her back...
"Ewwww!" with a grossed out face to match.
"Ta da!" when performing talented acts of a 2 year old.
"Maybe not." as a reply to s statement from me like, "Maybe we should go change your filthy shirt."
And just recently, "I'm a big boy now." As in almost a "big brudda".
And cause I don't have a great picture of any of the above at the moment, here are some of Quin being particularly adorable tonight:
He was chosen to be a ladybug at the Library concert we went to where Nancy Stewart was performing bug related songs.
I didn't however capture what would have been a hilarious picture of him running off with Nancy's giant stuffed slug she was letting kids hug after the show. He made it almost all the way over to the children's section before his sluggish mama caught him up, giant slug and all and delivered him back to a laughing Nancy. What a character this boy is!
No comments:
Post a Comment