She celebrated her 2 month birthday at a fun Mom's night
gathering at my friend Carrie's home on Saturday.
Her 2 month Dr.'s Appointment was this morning and she is doing wonderfully. She weighs in at exactly 11 lbs. which was my guess! That puts her in the 50% for weight, and she's at 22" so she's 25% for height and her head is in the 50% as well. Had they done a hair growth %, I'm sure she'd be off the charts! ;)
She's tracking (loves her mobile as well) and smiling up a storm.
She loves to smile and make faces with Cassie and Uncle Dashel:

She's doing a great job lifting her head from side to side
and even pushing up a bit on her arms:
Dr. Reese thought she may very well decide to roll early since she likes being on her tummy so much. I told her, thanks anyway, Hazel doesn't need to go anywhere too fast, I've already got one of those kiddos!
She was pretty sad to get her shots today and now she's pretty sleepy, so I'm going to take advantage and hit the hay!
gathering at my friend Carrie's home on Saturday.
Her 2 month Dr.'s Appointment was this morning and she is doing wonderfully. She weighs in at exactly 11 lbs. which was my guess! That puts her in the 50% for weight, and she's at 22" so she's 25% for height and her head is in the 50% as well. Had they done a hair growth %, I'm sure she'd be off the charts! ;)She's tracking (loves her mobile as well) and smiling up a storm.
She loves to smile and make faces with Cassie and Uncle Dashel:

She's doing a great job lifting her head from side to side and even pushing up a bit on her arms:
Dr. Reese thought she may very well decide to roll early since she likes being on her tummy so much. I told her, thanks anyway, Hazel doesn't need to go anywhere too fast, I've already got one of those kiddos!She was pretty sad to get her shots today and now she's pretty sleepy, so I'm going to take advantage and hit the hay!

1 comment:
Hazel's beautiful expressive eyes are so amazing! She is definitely thriving in your family!
Post a Comment