Todd (the angel!!!!) has been taking H at night, even locking the door to keep me from going to her, so that I might FINALLY night wean the gal. The first night she cried and kept the 3 us up for at least an hour at 1 am, the second night she had a fever so we scratched that plan and none of us slept much, and then last night, I got to sleep! For 5 or 6 hours in a row! Halla freakin' lullah! This is probably the second time since I can remember I've gotten that much sleep all at once. She did sleep all night a few months ago... Anyhow, so I was uber productive today, which is good cause our house is really actually SOLD and we have to be all cleaned out by the 28th and oh my god we have our huge Halloween Carnival for preschool on Saturday (for which I need to post all sinage, bake, dress up, and help run booths as a sub for tired parents, etc, etc,), and Patty is coming on Thurday (right in time for much needed babysitting!), and Halloween is coming (eep costumes still not made...) and it's hard enough to normally keep up with these two little monkey's of mine. Oh and on top of it Todd has the fever tonight, the same one that H had on Saturday and Q had last Wednesday. I'm gueissing I'll be next, no WAIT I will NOT be next because I am INVINCEABLE! ;)
SO, today I got the chance to make 2 runs and do lots of packing at the house, rake leaves and bury Q, swing H, and even have the patience to teach Q how to ask H questions and teach her new words. So, besides huge long rambling blog posts, THAT's what 5 or 6 hours will do.
SO, today I got the chance to make 2 runs and do lots of packing at the house, rake leaves and bury Q, swing H, and even have the patience to teach Q how to ask H questions and teach her new words. So, besides huge long rambling blog posts, THAT's what 5 or 6 hours will do.
2 comments:
Nope, no fever for you, because you have no sick leave. Sorry!
YAY for sleep! I hope the trend continues. I am a bit nervous, though, to see all you can accomplish with a full night's sleep. You are like super woman. I'm well-impressed!
Post a Comment