Pages

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Tough Guy in Legwarmers

When Q doned his awesome plaid shorts this chilly November day I gave him a choice, would he like to change into pants or add legwarmers? So, as you can see he chose H's baby legs! Yep, that's my sharp little dresser Q, shall we call him "GQ"?
He added his boots and later rain jacket before we went out (which thankfully covered most of this lovely combo).That's right we went out and the world got to enjoy Quin's style! Well the world of the Goodwill bins and REI downtown. (Oh my gosh that's another story in itself, who in their right mind takes two kids on their own to REI during a sale on a rainy Sunday this time of year???? What was I thinking?!)
So, not to be outdone by her brother's wackiness today, H decided to do some swimming on the kitchen floor tonight, what fun!
Hmmm...that blog title change is seeming more eminent these days...

1 comment:

Thea said...

Oh my gosh, Hazel swimming on the kitchen floor...hilarious! I have already made that a classic Zackey-ism in my head.