We had a fun Zackey's Annual Gathering of Fish Oriented People and Others this year! There was LOTS of good food, plenty of goofy kids all around, and even bear meat!
I gathered fish items, decor, and made some silly fish food:
I liked Q's fish art on the patio:
There was so go fish for swedish fish, and yard play action, etc.:
The teeniest ZAGOFOPIAN was there, 13 day old Issac Rock:
What a doll!
And though not all posed as if taking bad high school dance pictures,
I got many of the attendees (at least of the kid variety) in front of the ZAGOFOPO sign!
But I think my favorite part is when we sing "Happy ZAGOFOPO" with enthusiastic kid participants:
Next year we'll try harder to make sure more "Fish Oriented" people can make it, and get that bouncy house time share over here too!



1 comment:
Sounds like so much fun! I LOVE fish :-)!
Post a Comment