Pages

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Dress Up Events!

 The kids each had their respective dress up events this year, first up with the Fall Festival at H's school.
 We had a potluck, book fair, open house in her classroom, and the little carnival action in the gym. We got to visit with Olea there too since her pm K program meets at the Children's Center!
 
 Then a few days later, H had a "Fall Celebration" in her class for which I made a batch of pumpkin cookies:
H shyly wore her fairy butterfly costume (something she would wear on a normal day...;)) though it was also picture day so she couldn't do the face paint that goes with:
I loved seeing all the little kiddos in their costumes, so cute!
Then at Q's school though he had the week off (conferences) his class was still invited to the school's "Literacy Day". All the kids brought a book to coordinate with their costumes, there were some pretty cute and creative ideas! I wasn't sure if being Luke was kosher for this event, so I had him wear his knight costume:
It went well with "Good Night, Good Knight" and H and I came dressed as his Queen and Princess just for fun! After the assembly the kids met back in the class for a little snack and we took their pic:
which I needed to remove from this spot due to privacy concerns, let me know if you'd like to see it and I'll show you a print someday.
We'll all look forward to this event next year for sure!

No comments: