Today was AMAZING! First off we woke up to the beautiful snow scape of our backyard. Then the kids (well namely Quin) got ready in a flash for some snow play!
I wasn't about to stifle the fun telling them school etc. was still on, partly cause I thought any second I would get an email from the school saying it was delayed.
Q was out there a good 20 minutes or so kicking snow soccer balls to watch them explode, and generally playing in his own world while H and I were in pj's. We got our gear on and joined him though cause it looked like so much fun!
We had to take advantage of the very sticky, perfect for snowman making stuff since it was likely to turn to rain by afternoon (it did). So I made this guy with some help (Q made the "hat", H helped roll etc.):
Watch out, he can through a mean snowball too! The fun we had in the snow reminded us all how much we enjoy winter and we can look forward to the official beginning of it this week!
No comments:
Post a Comment