I had a busy "Mommy Workout" sort of day yesterday, and slept well last night cause of it,
so I thought I'd share:
Step 1: Walked 1.5 miles to Little PEPpers playgroup pushing stroller + carrying Hazel
so I thought I'd share:
Step 1: Walked 1.5 miles to Little PEPpers playgroup pushing stroller + carrying Hazel
(some of our buddies at our Little PEPpers playgroup, who actually posed for this pic!)Step 2: Keep up after Q at playgroup
Step 3: Walk home 1.5 miles from playgroup
Step 4: Rest during nap time/feed Hazel to encourage sleeping which
= lots of calories burned for Mama
Step 5: Rake leaves, dump into wheelbarrow - yikes, there's a boy in there!
cover boy with leaves and
race him frantically around the yard chasing crazed dog, stop add more leaves, remove boy,
and dump leaves into compost bin.
Step 6: Repeat step 5 over and over, til exhaustion, crazed dog barking, and boy laughing his face off wear you all out.

Step 7: Eat ginormous dinner to make up for lost calories from "Mommy Workout".
Step 8: Eat multiple brownies after boy goes to bed to also make up for lost calories from "Mommy Workout". ;)
Step 3: Walk home 1.5 miles from playgroupStep 4: Rest during nap time/feed Hazel to encourage sleeping which
= lots of calories burned for Mama
Step 5: Rake leaves, dump into wheelbarrow - yikes, there's a boy in there!
cover boy with leaves and
race him frantically around the yard chasing crazed dog, stop add more leaves, remove boy,and dump leaves into compost bin.
Step 6: Repeat step 5 over and over, til exhaustion, crazed dog barking, and boy laughing his face off wear you all out.
Step 7: Eat ginormous dinner to make up for lost calories from "Mommy Workout".Step 8: Eat multiple brownies after boy goes to bed to also make up for lost calories from "Mommy Workout". ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment