Pages

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

A Rainbow for Dinner

We had a tasty dinner on Monday:
I used some of the remaining cherry tomatoes, green onions and chard from the garden, along with some garlic, red onion, peppers, olive oil, salt and pepper all over tilapia (little white fish). I baked it up and served it over whole wheat pasta. I love it when a little invented dinner like this works out. Well it may have been better with some fresh lemon uice or a cream sauce, but we enjoyed it that's for sure.
Anyway, I was just writing my weekly meal plan finally (Q is actually napping and so is Hazel!) and I thought I'd post this and BEG for any more great simple, healthy dinner ideas from you all. What have you cooked up lately?

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

What a beautiful dinner! I will bring the recipe for Apple Chicken Couscous next time I see you. It's FAB!

grace said...

I will email you some recipes-we should reciped exchange
I have the easiest shrimp tacos that are wonderful and like 3 ingredients

But the cutest thing I've done lately is make a saffron risotto and served it in hollowed out baby pumpkiins I love pumpkins!