We had a lovely visit with Bonnie and Rachel today. It was a treat to meet another wonderful childhood friend's baby, and she is quite a doll:
The kids agreed.
H was enraptured, wanted to poke and grab at her as expected:
And Mister Rough Big Brother Quin, who I don't remember ever being this gentle with his own sister, held her for a good little while and laid his head down on the couch so sweetly:
(ok, so this is sad evidence that I really ought to look in the mirror before leaving the house, I swear I was just trying to wear my green for earth day... ;))
Then Rachel fell asleep in my arms, which is such a sweet new baby thing that I adore:
Gigi joined us on our trip and was quite a help as my little monkey's were much more wild than Rachel ;). So afterward, we headed to the Pt. Defiance Zoo and Aquarium to make our Tacoma adventure complete!
I'll post pics from the Zoo trip manana!
The kids agreed.H was enraptured, wanted to poke and grab at her as expected:
And Mister Rough Big Brother Quin, who I don't remember ever being this gentle with his own sister, held her for a good little while and laid his head down on the couch so sweetly:
(ok, so this is sad evidence that I really ought to look in the mirror before leaving the house, I swear I was just trying to wear my green for earth day... ;))Then Rachel fell asleep in my arms, which is such a sweet new baby thing that I adore:
Gigi joined us on our trip and was quite a help as my little monkey's were much more wild than Rachel ;). So afterward, we headed to the Pt. Defiance Zoo and Aquarium to make our Tacoma adventure complete!I'll post pics from the Zoo trip manana!
2 comments:
Thanks for the visit! We had a better night last night because she had extra awake time during your visit.
OH!! She's so precious!!! Tell Bonnie congratulations from me!
And you look fantastic, you silly! You're cracking me up though! I always think the same thing.
Post a Comment