Pages

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Soaking Up the Grandparent Attention

Oh I was in high heaven today with help from BOTH Grandmas! My Mom was over this afternoon and played with the kids while I cleaned the van (which needed it in a desperate way!), and she inspired some lawn cleaning and mowing (I'm feeling a little back sore cause I'm clearly not in lawn mowing shape ;)), and we took the poor neglected dog for a woods walk. Meanwhile Todd was off shopping for much needed shoes from the going out of business Joe's store with his mom. Then this eve we had another meal thanks to Gigi, this time she stopped by Central for pizza on the way over (we've had dinner over at her house twice this last week too!). I have to soak up this grandparent help as I don't think I'd stay sane/have a halfway clean van/house at this point if I didn't.
Thank goodness for Nami and Gigi!

No comments: