Pages

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The Post in Which I Embarrass Myself...

This post title could be a warning to gparents to maybe not read this post, but yeah, I know, now you're more interested and will continue reading on anyway...
So, I just got home from the "job site" where the task at hand was to put primer on the little cubby office desk spot Todd made (by ripping out the old funky built in, in the family room). I was too lazy to run home and change into painting clothes so I just tried to be careful, until well, that just didn't seem to be working and I wasn't willing to risk my jeans so I just painted Cameron Diaz style. ;) Maybe it was the non low VOC paint (eww, stinky!), the trampoline I was using as my stepping stool, or the danceable music on the radio. But gee, it sure was a lot more fun than regular old painting! Not all this work on hand is so bad.
For instance, it's great fun to find all these treasures that have been boxed up for 6 months, a few years, or more. Like the lovely penis straw from my bachelorette party, which was innocently mixed up with other party straws in the liqueur cabinet box. Hee, hee, glad I was the one to unpack (and then giggilingly toss in the trash) that one.
So, there you go, not one, but 2 fun pieces of dirt on the Erinita for the night! ;)

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

YOU THREW IT OUT! Looks like I know what to get you for your birthday this year. (Painting pants....duh! Such a dirty mind....)