Pages

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Not a Bad View for a School Playground



Otherwise Titled, "Would it be Bad if I Chose my Child's Future Elementary School Based on the Playground?"
Todd arrived home early today, ah what a treat on a sunny afternoon. So we all walked down to Westgate Elemntary near Gigi's house.They just had a new playground installed there this summer, and so between the 2 cool new structured areas, the wooded areas, the grassy fields, and the view! this has got to be one of the best school playgrounds around. 
I think I'll start my school hunting for Q this way (I CAN NOT BELIEVE I'm doing this, he'll be in SCHOOL next year), playground testing that is. We've got at least 2 more nearby to test out...

1 comment:

grace said...

Have fun school hunting! It is a looong and tortuous process, good luck :) call or email me, not that I can help with schools in your area but I can (maybe) help with the stress and all that goes into this process!