Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Dear HS Senior Quin

Dear High School Senior Quin, 
    Back when you were 5 you claimed to be a High School Senior, no wait actually you were already in college. You frequently liked to put yourself in older shoes it seems. You also considered yourself to have an invisible alter ego (thus the HS senior status) and an invisible pal named Jannen, who is normally a few years older than you and a pretty talented fellow it seems. There is also Leafy, who is younger, perhaps only 2, somehow quite like your sister. He sounds like a pretty cute fellow. I wish I could record your stories of these fellows and your frequent discussions of your talents, they are pretty sweet, but stopping you to grab a recording device is tricky so you'll have to take my word for it, unless I'm lucky enough to capture your tales in secret. I'm sure you have grown to be a pretty imaginative and creative young man, full of energy and talent, and no doubt pretty darn handsome too! 

Love, 
Your Mama
 
 PS. At 5 you also claimed to have eaten wildebeest, just fyi.

1 comment:

Sarah Bunch said...

Oh, how I adore this, Erin. Haven't had much time to blog stalk, but I just did a little update! Missed reading about all of your fun adventures!