Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Spring Birthdays

Since I have an inability to NOT take pictures, even at other people's parties, ok especially at other people's parties (I figure I LOVE it when people do it at mine when I'm too busy...), I better share a bit of that fun here. Some combo of the kids and I have gone to a number of parties in the last month. It's been really fun to celebrate our friends!
First up, our sweet pal Josie's gymnastics bday. The kids had a lot of fun at this one! 
Then we had 2 in one weekend, Q's pal Braden from his class on Saturday,
 
 And good pal Jamie on Sunday!
 Giving H a ride!
 I'm not sure it would be possible for these boys to NOT get filthy dirty when in any remote proximity to dirt, they loved a session of mud building and dirt play together, in a celebratory way! Which is to say that included getting hosed off in their birthday suits after ward. 
Then, Papa Todd read them a story while they snacked.
 And then it was cupcake time!
 Hooray!
 Yum!
We love birthday season!

No comments: