Pages

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Alki Beach Eve

After our time a the Festival, we dropped off Nami and headed to Alki! I had a Pegasus Pizza Groupon so I thought we head there for an early dinner and then play at the beach. So that's just what we did! 
 
Q played the role of spider man and befriended a little boy on the beach who called him by his stage name the whole time they played. H was happy to play in the sand with me. As warm as it was, you could get the two of us to wade in the water nearly as much as Mr. Spidey.
 After beach time we had some ice cream time and the kids chose spongebob pops. Oh my were they ever drippy! H was so covered afterwards I splashed her with the outdoor shower!
 
It was a beautiful night to be part of all the action down there!

No comments: