We kicked off the first weekend of fall with some nice times together. Todd's awesome co-worked gave us a beautiful insect display box, complete with pics etc. and after a week studying bugs at FH I was thrilled. The kids immediately went outside to add more to the collection (already had a few dozen when given to us!). So, after a lazy morn on Saturday Q and I had some solo time at Yost Park to do some hunting. I love moments I get with my boy like this, and so does he! After our quick walk in the woods, he asked if just I could take him to soccer, and I happily did! It's such a treat to watch him play. He's so fast, really hustles out there, and is aware of what he needs to do on defense and makes good passes to teammates. I'm excited to see him gain confidence on offense too, especially against more challenging players. After the game, we stopped by one more park and scrambled around a bit before we got the call to help with with Miss. H. Saturday night Q and Todd got to go to the Sounders game Todd WON tickets to! and I dropped off H to play with Cedella while I went out to celebrate Rebecca and Tara's birthdays at Tula's!
Sunday, we headed over to Vashon to visit Nami and Danpa, smoke some fish (YUM!),
visit with baby Vivian (and the Sanders and Tuckers too! ;)),
pick fruit, gather pumpkins, eat fresh produce, ride Tommy, hunt insects some more, hold chickens, catch a pet rat, and you know generally have fallish fun!
Fall, I love you already!




No comments:
Post a Comment