Ok, I have to admit somehow I can't remember if this was ZAGOFOPO #4 or #5! Either way, it's fun to cook up fish activities, eat salmon, and visit with Fish Oriented People and Others! ;)
I think I got about half of the crew...but most of the kids at least! ;)
Don't tell Todd but ZAGOFOPO is really just another excuse for Erin to plan a themed party for kids right?! ;)
Reminder to self, perhaps reconsider planning ZAGOFOPO 2013 for a less seriously BUSY week in September. Regardless of the fact that many folks are off vacationing in the summer, that's probably a better time to have a shindig, and not after the first full week of school (=super busy time for this Mama!). That said, my husband is a ROCK STAR at home cleaning when it comes to it! Even after the party our home is still more clean than normal, hooray!



No comments:
Post a Comment