We had a fun Birthoween party on Sunday to celebrate the season and Todd's 33rd birthday. We had it over at Gigi's house (Todd's Mom's) in Edmonds. She wasn't there, but we certainly enjoyed using her large space for the party, and generally having lots of leaf raking and jumping, pinata hitting, cupcake eating, present opening, wearing costumes, and crazy kid fun! Everyone just wondered when we were going to be moving in?;)
I'm not sure if Todd ever wants to have another "Birthoween" party again, seeing as it's not exactly the most relaxing way to spend a birthday, but if so, it's likely to be even more rip roaring fun! ;)
I'm not sure if Todd ever wants to have another "Birthoween" party again, seeing as it's not exactly the most relaxing way to spend a birthday, but if so, it's likely to be even more rip roaring fun! ;)
2 comments:
It looks like you all had so much fun! I wish we could have been there! Ha ha! You were a cow! (I feel like that sometimes too! :)) Tell Todd we said Happy Birthday!
That first picture looks straight out of a magazine!
Post a Comment