This past Sunday when the snow was just starting to come down Quinnie said, "Is it another Christmas day Papa?" Cause that's when it snows around here right? Yeah, we were a little baffled too, snow again? So, here was the proof that it did indeed snow inches:
without and with flash
Then in the morn it had melted some, but Quin still thought it was a "Christmas day!"
So, since Quin was sad that we had to take down the Christmas tree last week, I thought we'd make some new ornaments for a "January tree":
So here it is, our festive, shape themed January tree decoration:
I'm thinking of surprising Quin with this book (I held it back at Xmas) all wrapped up under it this week. We need a little colorful fun around here in January. And come next month we can switch out our shapes for hearts!
without and with flash
Then in the morn it had melted some, but Quin still thought it was a "Christmas day!"So, since Quin was sad that we had to take down the Christmas tree last week, I thought we'd make some new ornaments for a "January tree":
So here it is, our festive, shape themed January tree decoration:
I'm thinking of surprising Quin with this book (I held it back at Xmas) all wrapped up under it this week. We need a little colorful fun around here in January. And come next month we can switch out our shapes for hearts!
No comments:
Post a Comment