Pages

Monday, January 26, 2009

I Heart Mondays!

I know, I know in a few years time I will be back with the rest of you in the crowd of Monday haters, but for now, I love Mondays! After a busy weekend, which we seem to always have these days, it's so nice to get back to our routine and such, even if this does mean more work for me! I have two more reasons to love Mondays though: Vashon Playgroup (VPG) and Papa swim time on Monday nights.
There is something about starting out the week seeing good friends and their adorable babies, today was no exception! Plus, Mom/Nami was here AND Callie! What a treat to have help for VPG!
Hazel loves Callie, just like her big brother!
We all had a fabulous time visiting of course! It was a little tricky to get a group shot with these squirrely little monkeys, here one of the best:
Notice the lack of Taj's baby Emily (who is coming on Friday!) and the addition of Teresa's Sam. We are however missing Anna and Jamie, they've got a sick bug. :(
Photo by Nami!
We'll try for a group shot again next month when we will celebrate 3 birthdays in the group, Quin (3), Charlotte (2) and Ella (1)!
And now, it's Monday night, Quin and Papa had a great time swimming, dinner was tasty (Pesto chicken on penne with fresh bread and salad, in case you wondered ;)), and Hazel and I had a good old time playing together. Oh, now that's the way to start off the week!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Vashon Play Group! HOW FUN!! I'm jealous! I want a play group! Do most of your friends live on Vashon? Jeez, lucky girl! I think I would heat Mondays too.