Pages

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Biker Boy

In celebration of Quin becoming a "big boy" who is now really getting the whole potty scene I decided he needed a bike. So today, we hit the 'r us and he picked one out! It's little and green and pretty slick. I shot a little footage at the school playground:

Later, there was some pretty good riding all the way home!

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

Ah! That is so cool. Now we'll have to get M a bike so he and Quin can be one step closer to my vision of them riding bikes to the Yost Park pool in the summer (when they are big boys of course). However, your coordinated boy will have to give some lessons to my lovable lump. :)

Unknown said...

Yay for Quin!! What a cute video. He looks so relaxed on that bike... I bet more relaxed than his mommy was!