Pages

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Welcoming Spring

We had a lovely long day on the Island this past Saturday. We went to the first Saturday Market of the season. There we did more gabbing with folks than produce buying, but it was a fun scene.
We also had to visit the bike in the tree again, I'm thinking this is going to perhaps become a regular routine of our Island visits, as Quin is so intrigued by it.
And we got to have a quick visit with the new lambs at the Tuckers:
My Little Lamb was very interested:But my older lamb was more fascinated by the dead mole on the trail to the barn than the babies, what a boy!
Of course we also had some beach playtime. Q was having a ball with this new rake I picked up at the Pharmacy:
And making piles of really "(s)pecial" rocks for me. *I love and will have to record how cute he is when he's saying nearly any word beginning with "s" cause he usually leaves it off as in: (s)pecial, (s)chool, (s)cooter, etc. I'm just trying to figure out how to get him to tell stories like he does in "real life" for the camera...Anyway, we walked, watched Theo swim all over chasing sticks and birds.
Nami did some Hazel tossing to her glee:Hazel had a blast feeling the rocks and eep! even trying to taste them. Eep that dang pincher grasp is great for cheerios, not so great for beach trips. Lucky for me when I go to Vahson, I've got lots of eyes to help watch the kiddos! And what was happeing while we were out all day, newly painted kitchen walls and trimmed out windows, hurray Papa!
So, welcome spring, we look forward to all the joy you shall bring!

1 comment:

grace said...

Your window looks lovely I love that style also what a fun weekend!