While H was taking a lovely afternoon nap, Q and I got out the paints and just to be different I offered him some old photo paper to use. Ooo, check out the weird crackle effect:
It was fascinating watching the crackle develop, as it happened slowly at first.
Oh, and if you want to try this I have lots of this paper laying around, so let me know!
We have a nice time Q and I, if H takes her whole pm nap like she did today. Lots of chatter time, reading books on the big backyard blanket and eating snacks prepared by Q. He loves to drag it all out: the bigger than he is stacks of books, the voluminous amounts of cups and bowls for the painting and snack eating, and so on. We also got to try out this new (to us) trick: home made microwave popcorn! So easy, so cheap, so tasty, and so fun! Go try it out yourselves, or just come over here and try some with us, I think I'll be making it just about every day from now on!

It was fascinating watching the crackle develop, as it happened slowly at first.Oh, and if you want to try this I have lots of this paper laying around, so let me know!
We have a nice time Q and I, if H takes her whole pm nap like she did today. Lots of chatter time, reading books on the big backyard blanket and eating snacks prepared by Q. He loves to drag it all out: the bigger than he is stacks of books, the voluminous amounts of cups and bowls for the painting and snack eating, and so on. We also got to try out this new (to us) trick: home made microwave popcorn! So easy, so cheap, so tasty, and so fun! Go try it out yourselves, or just come over here and try some with us, I think I'll be making it just about every day from now on!
No comments:
Post a Comment