Sometimes I'm glad I was once a 1st grade teacher. Like today when I was inspired to stop by Math 'n' Stuff and pick up a big pack of pattern blocks. Oh how I love pattern blocks. I had the kiddos create with them, filling in printed activity pages making their own designs etc, and so we had "math time" at the Roberts.
After Marsh completed his, he worked on making "whole" shapes
(the hexagon being 1 whole) with different combinations of smaller blocks.
Josie got a little help with hers (H was still asleep).
And Q flipped his train over after he was finished to trace around the shapes, fine by me!
(the hexagon being 1 whole) with different combinations of smaller blocks.
And Q flipped his train over after he was finished to trace around the shapes, fine by me!
2 comments:
Yay for teacher skills!! I like your new banner picture :)
Where did you get the tangram papers? I JUST bought the kids pattern blocks with tangram outlines two weeks ago, but would love more! Go teachers!!
Post a Comment