Pages

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

"Hazel do it HERSELF!"

Yep, we are in that age. The talking in second person, and being independent age. Right now, being she's my second I think it's SO cute. It gets old of course sometimes, but mostly I appreciate what she's attempting, and the way in which she goes about it. Like when she wanted to put on her bloomers the other day, and proceeded to put them on her head and then proclaim, "I did it!" proudly. Or when she drapes herself in necklaces and jewelry lately, it's just so cute, how can I mind? Anyhow, here's some photos evidence of her doing it herself:
standing up on the marsh lookout solo, needed a boost, but had to be on her own after that
yikes! little gypsy girl 
 climbing up the boat ramp on her own, 
hey Mama's happy she gets to take a picture that way!
She's still quite attached and sweet though, so perhaps that's the loveliness of this phase, she always asks for help when she needs it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh, tell me about it! Bella is all about doing everything on her own.

I love that last picture by the fence! So cute! Oh and the gypsy one too!!