Papa Todd has been working on this ideal shelf for Q's room as a lego display and storage shelf. It fits perfectly at the end of his bed, and he loved setting it up tonight! Currently on display are Q's own creations, mostly Star Wars themed. He's getting to be quite the little builder these days.
Thanks for being so handy Papa Todd!
Not on display, are the incredible sets Q got for Christmas from all of us (and Santa) this year for Christmas:
Wow, he was spoiled! Todd and I had lots of fun helping him put them together though, so admittedly we were all spoiled! And they are living at Gigi's until Q's Star Wars Lego bday in February, when I think I might hang them (along with the other big Star Wars sets) for display. I'll admit it, that tonight when we were setting up this shelf I was daydreaming of a day when I could get a sitter for H jut so I could sit around and build creations with Q for hours. And now, I'd have a place to put them on display! Well, if Q would allow me the shelf space that is...
1 comment:
My nephew and Quin are keeping up with each other on liking the same things - his 6th birthday in March will be Star Wars themed and many of his gifts this Christmas were Star Wars themed.
Todd did a great job on the shelf - always nice to have a display area - after all the hard work to get those creations built, it's too sad to see them be torn apart.
I think Zach still has his mammoth battleship together 7 or 8 years later.
Post a Comment