* pour his own bowl of cereal (overflowing it all over the floor)
* spread peanut butter on crackers, oooo yum
* zip up his own jammies, take off his own diaper etc. (I'm hopeful that he might want to pee in his own potty soon ;))* create his own game of unloading new nighttime diapers, first piling them up like a mountain, then laying them out on the floor so he could play jumping on bags of diapers

* create another adorable game of being the "easter bunny" by walking around in papa's shoes and giving mama and papa treats (that bunny this past weekend did have big feet)

* kick the soccer ball on the sidelines of Danpa's soccer game, then roughly yell at the soccer guys that it was his turn to play on the big field even though halftime had ended, and of course somehow they didn't give Quin a turn so he was resigned to "make castles" in the long jump pit
* brush his own teeth
So, how do I have patience for all this you may ask, being pregnant, taking care of a 6 month old, attempting to do enriching activities and adventures with Quin, and trying to manage chores at home etc.? Well, at the time I began to write this both boys were napping, and I was taking a quick breather eating ice cream. Wait, nope, then one was up...
No comments:
Post a Comment