Pages

Sunday, April 27, 2008

What a Difference a Day Makes

Well Papa said it best today, "What a difference a day makes!" Quin was finally his old self today, running in circles, eating well, and napping less. After a few days of being on and off again, it was nice to have the "real" Quin back today. With all the heartache of caring for a sick little one when you tend to feel so helpless, there were some funny moments and sweet sayings of Quin's,
such as:
* "I need more nigh night!" (Such an unlikely phrase for Q to say. But, wow, he took some amazingly long naps and even slept 12+ hours a few times at night! He was certainly working hard to heal himself while sleeping.)

* "I need a hug." and "I need a snuggle." Awwww

* And though not funny or sweet, "No wipes, no wipes, no loshun, no loshun!" since he got quite the diaper rash this week. :(
So, on that note, here is the Quinster doing some bare buns baking!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Erin---

I told you I read the Zackey Buzz! Mommy blogs are my new favorite way to procrastinate at work (move over Perez Hilton!). It was fun to see you guys last weekend -- Q is so darn cute -- and such fun! I hope to see more of you...maybe another Edmonds brunch sometime soon?

-Mathilda