"Superhero" (in my world anyway):
A Mom who can get 1) a 2.5 year old, 2) a 2 year old, and 3) a 2 month old to nap
ALL AT THE SAME TIME!
Not to say this has happened everyday I've had my new little charge, but it has the past two times I've had her, and I have to say, "Mama Mia am I proud of myself!
That deserves a piece of chocolate!"
ALL AT THE SAME TIME!
Not to say this has happened everyday I've had my new little charge, but it has the past two times I've had her, and I have to say, "Mama Mia am I proud of myself!
That deserves a piece of chocolate!"
1 comment:
A true supermom moment indeed! I'd send you a cape, but after the Incredibles movie, everyone so thinks they are passe'. So, kudos to you! I have my sister's 2.5 year old this week and forgot about his nap today - oops. But, he went to bed early! :)
Post a Comment