gig-gle-sn-ort
verb
1. to laugh in a silly high pitched way followed by a snort
noun
2. a silly spasmodic laugh, with a snort at the end
3. a person who laughs goofily with a snort
Quin is quite the little "gigglesnort" lately:
The other day he was eating a bunch of pineapple and I said, "Wow Quin you are eating so much pineapple I think it's going to pop right out of your belly button!" =lots of gigglesnorts as he lifted his shirt to check.
We were talking about moray eels and divers the other night and then I told him they were a little like the wolf eels he sees at the aquarium. He gigglesnorted and gafawed at me while saying, "What do wolf eels say Mom, arrrooooo?"
And Hazel, well simply kissing her cheeks, or making funny sounds makes her gigglesnort, well sorta (click to see video):
1. to laugh in a silly high pitched way followed by a snort
noun
2. a silly spasmodic laugh, with a snort at the end
3. a person who laughs goofily with a snort
Quin is quite the little "gigglesnort" lately:
The other day he was eating a bunch of pineapple and I said, "Wow Quin you are eating so much pineapple I think it's going to pop right out of your belly button!" =lots of gigglesnorts as he lifted his shirt to check.We were talking about moray eels and divers the other night and then I told him they were a little like the wolf eels he sees at the aquarium. He gigglesnorted and gafawed at me while saying, "What do wolf eels say Mom, arrrooooo?"
And Hazel, well simply kissing her cheeks, or making funny sounds makes her gigglesnort, well sorta (click to see video):
![]() |
| gigglegirl |
Hope you have a gigglesnort today!

No comments:
Post a Comment