Hazel has officially chimed in, in the yelling category that is. It was brought to my attention that Hazel has the skill of yelling down, via Gigi who had been told by Todd. This sort of "milestone" was apparently unnoticed by me until later in the day, when indeed as if on cue Hazel chimed in, with a seriously loud series of screams. I'm am sure that Quin did not reach these sort of resonating frequencies when he was 4 months old, must be a younger sib + girl thing!
This is the sort of yell one HAS to respond to immediately. She now is doing it when either of the following occur:
1. her brother is pulling on or roughly kissing her hand or foot (unfortunately a frequent obsession of Quin's, which is why I seem to barely be able to put the poor girl down, unless I'm right there)
2. she is in a wet diaper (I swear this girl is going to potty train early)
3. she is hungry (can't blame her, sometimes I feel like yelling when I'm hungry too)
4. she is tired (which is what brought it on yesterday eve, this girl LOVES her sleep)
Ok, so yeah, I won't torture you with a photo or even a more torturous video of Hazel screaming, but here is one of her being a doll, like she mostly is:
a drooly doll that is
This is the sort of yell one HAS to respond to immediately. She now is doing it when either of the following occur:
1. her brother is pulling on or roughly kissing her hand or foot (unfortunately a frequent obsession of Quin's, which is why I seem to barely be able to put the poor girl down, unless I'm right there)
2. she is in a wet diaper (I swear this girl is going to potty train early)
3. she is hungry (can't blame her, sometimes I feel like yelling when I'm hungry too)
4. she is tired (which is what brought it on yesterday eve, this girl LOVES her sleep)
Ok, so yeah, I won't torture you with a photo or even a more torturous video of Hazel screaming, but here is one of her being a doll, like she mostly is:
a drooly doll that is
No comments:
Post a Comment