We sure did enjoy a lovely Edmonds day today with Poppi Vince and Gigi. We started at the Saturday market, next door to which the Fire Dept was having an open house:
We got to check out the whole place, which is always fun for all.
We sped through the market, which was pretty packed and we needed to wait to buy anything cause we knew with the warm weather everything would wither in the car. Cause next up was a visit to the Tall Ships down at the marina. We'd seen them earlier in the week, but they weren't open for tours, so today we went on board. It was fun to check them out, and H got lots of ooos as she was decked out in her sailor girl dress again.
We popped on over to have a quick snack I brought while playing at the sandbox by Anthony's
H, serving some "tea" to Gigi
Then, I took H on up the hill to nap at home while Papa continued to work on the shed organization. And Gigi, Poppi and Q stayed back at the beach. I joined them with lunch and we enjoyed the super low tide.
I practiced my teaching skills with lots of beach goers who didn't know what moon snail egg cases, sculpin, or crab molts were among other such beach wildlife. And of course Q did lots of wading:
Back home we played in the bouncy house one more time!
In the evening I got to go see my good friend Trezzie do her solo dance performance at On the Boards with other Mom friends.
Wow, what an amazing day!
Wow, what an amazing day!
2 comments:
How come you always find the blue skies? I remember cloud cover on Saturday.
hee hee, notice the date? I posted this late. ;)
Post a Comment