Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The Girls on the Isle

So since Anna, Anna, AND Anna are now island residents I had to make sure H and I got to say hi to all three and their kidlets while we were on our "vacation". We had a little play date at the park and as always I love seeing these old pals, even if I do end up chasing my adventurous 2 year old a lot of the time!
Then of course we had a lovely visit at Nami and Danpa's newly improved home!
The new color perfectly matches my hair don't you think?
It was a stunningly beautiful day so we headed down to Lisabeula where H and Theo enjoyed the water!

After a nice dinner outside, we headed home on the sunset ferry.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ok, so when are you moving back to the island, Erin? That is our cunning plan. I wonder how many of us will eventually move back.

Anyway, looks like you had a great time. Pretty pictures. They sure make me miss home.