Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

While the Boys Were Away..

..the girls did play! Besides dress up of course, we did play with dolls a whole lot more than normal, 
 taking her babies for a walk (that's Ella and Cedella fyi)
Mama played seamstress, 
 I am really not a sewer so promise me not to even dare look closely, I made this during naptime over 2 days after all. I have wanted to make this duvet cover for H for a while, mostly from material I'd bought for her curtains. Then it needed matching pillow covers to go with it of course, and the to be tested out immediately by H and all her babies.
We also had lovely book reading sessions, backyard playtime, fun parties to attend and play dates with friends, 
 
cake time at Trez's bday BBQ!
 (my favorite thing about this picture besides the sweetness, and that they did it again just for the camera, is Trezzie's gesture of "ahhh" in the background)
a little island adventure,
and plenty of relaxed meals together. 
 Have I mentioned how much this girl is addicted to corn on the cob?!
And of course I got time to plan FHOP (Froggy Holler Outdoor Preschool)!
But I'm SO excited they are coming home tomorrow, and so is Hazel!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That duvet cover is AMAZING! I want to sew, but I also want to knit and take photos and, of course play with the kiddos. Man, I really need to talk to you about time management.

Love that huggy picture! SO CUTE!!!

forward16 said...

you realize that froggies don't holler, don't you? they ribbet.