I love that in the summer, with all of our more flexible schedules, our old PEPS group gets to visit more often!
4, 4 year olds on a merry go round at the same time, didn't get a good shot, except this one of Mama Rebecca in action! ;)
All the kids on the stage, they put on quite the show.
There was dancing, singing, and chalk art galore!
She insisted I trace her, Rebecca caught the moment!
Q and Alex were quite cute buds, here they are tickling each other.
Last week we met at Greenlake and this week at Carkeek.
I ran off with these 3 older kiddos (while Trez watched H) so I could practice my Froggy Holler skills.They were awesome!
Of course, the best part is I get to chat with these great Mamas, who are excellent listeners and wonderfully supportive, caring parents who are excellent company!
It's wonderful to see such fun friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment