Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Beach Boy

It wouldn't surprise me in the least if Quin grows up to have some job involving spending vast quantities of time on the beach (hmm...like someone else I know...). He is SUCH a beach bum. So, when the sun was really shining down on us this afternoon, and we couldn't possibly NOT go, we went to Edmonds beach with Gigi. Actually Q and Gigi beat H, Theo and I there, they'd built a giant sand castle before we even arrived. So after his own beach time at his own private dog beach,
then Theo and I joined the kids and Gigi to play some more!
 
He watched a sailboarder take off and imitated him as best he could on a log in the waves.
We played a ton on this seesaw on the beach:
 
Gigi and Thea you'd be so proud, I repeatedly used the world "fulcrum". And Q practiced lifting me off the ground!
 
And he posed big grins and all, repeatedly
(a sure sign of happiness).

No comments: