Ah, the recipe for the shortbread was so ridiculously easy, from Tassajara bread book. 1 c salted butter 1/2 c pow sug 2 c unbleached wh flr splash of vanilla 350 oven cr. butter and sug, mix in flr, & vanilla, press into pan (I used a springform for that one, but have also made them into a log and refrig for cookies). Cook for 25-30 min. cut while still hot. SO easy, so good! Um, Cassie you don't have this book do you? ;)
I just had something very similar at a great restaurant in Couer d'Alene called the Dockside. it was scrumptious! I will have to try your recipe. it looks delectable!
6 comments:
That looks amazing! Do you have a good shortbread recipe?
Don't do that. I was fine until I saw this picture. My god, it looks sooooooooooooooooooooooooo good!
Ah, the recipe for the shortbread was so ridiculously easy, from Tassajara bread book.
1 c salted butter
1/2 c pow sug
2 c unbleached wh flr
splash of vanilla
350 oven
cr. butter and sug, mix in flr, & vanilla, press into pan (I used a springform for that one, but have also made them into a log and refrig for cookies).
Cook for 25-30 min. cut while still hot.
SO easy, so good!
Um, Cassie you don't have this book do you? ;)
I love shortbread that looks so good!!
I just had something very similar at a great restaurant in Couer d'Alene called the Dockside. it was scrumptious!
I will have to try your recipe. it looks delectable!
I don't have the book but I think I will be making this recipe in the future!!
Post a Comment