Before Christmas the Zackey's got an early present from a co-worker of Papa's. Introducing,
"Tim Candy Zackey":
I'm sure you can't possibly guess who came up with that name.
He's a cute little aquatic turtle. He came all set with his tank, lights, other equipment, and even his food, shrimp! So far he's been a easy and fun little fella to have around. The kids like watching to see what he's up to, and feeding him his 2 shrimp every other day. If you just happen to have some sort of wealth of information on turtles, please feel free to inform us, we think he's a red side necked turtle. I'll leave you with this, the song for which he is partially named:
"I have a little turtle, his name is Tiny Tim,
I put him in the bathtub to see if he could swim.
I put him in the bathtub to see if he could swim.
He drank up all the water.
He ate up all the soap.
Now my little turtle has bubbles in his throat."
Now my little turtle has bubbles in his throat."
No comments:
Post a Comment