Quin turned 3 and a half today! So, as a treat we went downtown together, just he and I and joined Anne and family to celebrate her 21st birthday. We met at Pacific Place, which was a highlight in itself for Q as he loved all the elevator and escalator rides, and looking down from high up:
I loved holding his little hand:
We wandered a bit before and after dinner, which was of course lots of fun, going where he wanted to go, running down ramps, chit chatting about all the downtown sites, and just absorbing.
I was once again reminded that this time with him, and just him, is prescious and we should certainly make time for it regularly. I think I may have to instigate more "date nights" with this little guy in the future.
But this half year birthday mini celebration, definitely a tradition to keep for good!
I loved holding his little hand:
We wandered a bit before and after dinner, which was of course lots of fun, going where he wanted to go, running down ramps, chit chatting about all the downtown sites, and just absorbing.
I was once again reminded that this time with him, and just him, is prescious and we should certainly make time for it regularly. I think I may have to instigate more "date nights" with this little guy in the future.
But this half year birthday mini celebration, definitely a tradition to keep for good!
No comments:
Post a Comment