In the last few weeks Hazel has started to begin to pretend, which is so cute I can hardly stand it. She fake eats food, she gives hugs and kisses to her babies, and recently she gives her babies a bottle and pats them "nigh nigh".
I don't think I can wait to play dollhouse, and school, and dress up games with her, oh goody goody gum drops I love having a girl! (uh, not to say that boys don't love to play pretend too, Q is certainly a fan too! ;))
That is so cool!! Bella hugs her dolls and says "oooohhhh" in a high pitched voice, but we don't have a lot of make believe going on yet. Her mind is on body movement these days. I bet it's so fun to watch your kids play make believe!!!
1 comment:
That is so cool!! Bella hugs her dolls and says "oooohhhh" in a high pitched voice, but we don't have a lot of make believe going on yet. Her mind is on body movement these days. I bet it's so fun to watch your kids play make believe!!!
Post a Comment