Pages

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Shorelinean

So I may not be as fanatic as my friend Chrissy ;) about her town of Edmonds, or as thrilled to be back home on Vashon like Anna, but I have to say that I think Shoreline is a pretty great place to live. This weekend it was "Celebrate Shoreline" weekend, and luckily for us we are right down the street from where they have the parade and festival at Ridgecrest. We've enjoyed watching this little event become bigger and bigger in the last 4 years. It's really jus the right size and fine to go to for a bit, come home, and head back, which is just what we did. So, we checked out the historic bus:
We were there early so Q got lots of time exploring, putting money in, driving, and singing wheels on the bus with the real dirver
the retro cars:
Hazel liked this tiny one the best
the parade with a few friends ):
mostly McCardell's ;)
played on all the bouncy house toys and the playground:
and after lots of parade candy tried to eat some healthy snacks also:
Oh, and I get to share "honorable mention" fun from today, tomorrow!

No comments: