So, I promised pictures, but of course our days around here get a little more than swamped mid week, so, here are a few more from the quick "taking the dog for a walk around the neighborhood" visit on Tuesday late afternoon:
H scoping out the backyard:
+ checking up on things (yep needs a new paint job and gutter work):
Q getting acquainted with the backyard aka gathering sticks etc.
It's the view from back here that makes me a little nervous, as the deck needs new railings, the house paint, the windows redone, the trees cut back, etc. But it's also exciting, that basement room is huge, the deck could be built out to go around the cedars with a rope ladder or pole going down to the ground, the space gives us room to grow and some not too daunting sweat equity to gain!
Peeking into the dining room and kitchen from the deck:
The front, another area we envision improvements, mostly simple native landscaping:
Then, on our walk around the area, including the pretty busy Richmond Beach Road, we got to the Innis Arden Swim Club which is actually just kiddy corner to the back of our lot (and I'm thinking easily accessible through the gate that's right there!;)). The kids were thrilled with the little playground:

And I was excited about the big field and paved trail. So, the potentials seemed exciting and yet the work a little daunting. So, we still have the inspection next Monday, and some hard thinking to do this weekend. This Point Wells issue is what has us really thinking about our choice though. Any thoughts???
1 comment:
WOW! THAT'S AMAZING! CONGRATULATIONS! I can't wait to see some pictures of the inside! I don't know about the Point Wells issue... I'm sure you'll make the right decision.
Post a Comment