When Seattle weather has you down, you can count on a couple of cheerful kiddos to cheer you up, or a geode:

(after doing lots of crafting and painting inside)
It's always fun to go out on rainy days, like to preschool (thank goodness!) and the Children's Museum. We were planning a trek to the Science Center with friends today, but the exhibits there are closed on Tuesdays, huh?! So, we went to the Children's Museum instead, which is always a hoot.
Sitting on an octopus rock outside the Science Center
The kids really enjoyed shopping today:
I love the way H tosses things lately, like store items into her cart:
I wish I caught the look of pure glee on her face when she went through the "seaweed":
We were there with good PEPS pals Shellie and Gabe, and the boys played together and worked together so well that Shellie and I felt like the days where the kids go off and play all on their own are coming. Wow, they really are almost 4!
It's always fun to go out on rainy days, like to preschool (thank goodness!) and the Children's Museum. We were planning a trek to the Science Center with friends today, but the exhibits there are closed on Tuesdays, huh?! So, we went to the Children's Museum instead, which is always a hoot.
The kids really enjoyed shopping today:
No comments:
Post a Comment