We had a BIG day on Saturday! We stopped by the Chase Lake Community School's big carnival so I could scope out the school right next to the new home, and it was wild fun! You know, carnival game playing, prize winning, balloons on the ceiling, treat eating, and lots of people sort of fun! It looks like a pretty happy place as far as I can tell so far.
Then Q and I were off to Olea's creative dance birthday party. Here is a collage of the fun:
Then we had to sneak away in order to rush to the ferry for the next celebration! It was a baby shower for Anna Pekoz! It was so lovely to get to see Anna up here from Colorado before Baby Pekoz arrives in a few months, and Anna and Anna did an incredible job with the shower decor etc. It was an alphabet theme, with a blue/orange/brown/gray color palette. Of course this collage doesn't nearly show it all, nor the whole wonderful gang there, but I'm sure one of them will post more about it as well. Anna was adorable as ever, and we'll be excited to meet her new little one soon!
1 comment:
Fun times!! Congratulations, ANNA! She and I must be due pretty close together. How exciting!
Post a Comment