Pages

Sunday, December 13, 2009

On the Thirteeth Day of Advent

With such a busy day yesterday it was lovely to be at home today. Then, with those teeny infrequent yet pretty little snowflakes falling outside it felt like the perfect day to be doing what we had planned, a little cooking, and little crafting, and a little cleaning to get ready for 2 parties this week! I won't show you the cute cookies Q made for his pals until tomorrow, but I will show you these funny little "Kings and Queens of Christmas":I made these as part of an ornament exchange through the Crafty Crow blog, my very fav kids craft idea spot. Q helped me make wrapping paper, wrap them and display them under the tree this morning. we packaged them up with a card, a package of holiday m&m's, and our Halloween pic since it was the inspiration. I think he's pretty excited about getting his own new ornaments in the mail too!

No comments: