Pages

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

On the Twenty-Second Day of Advent

Mama is feeling a wee bit of panic set in...;) That's what I get for having WAY too much craftiness on my to do list, and little ones who love to be involved and active! On a positive note, I've got all sorts of ideas for future birthdays, mother's day, next Christmas...
So, for our fun of the evening we went over to Candy Cane Lane in Ravenna. I went as a kid often on Christmas, and we've driven through before, but I think this may have been the first time I've walked through, which was fun! It's such a cute little street, and though I agree with my friend Chrissy in being able to tell it's recession year by the lack of lights around town, it's still a treat see, especially through the eyes of the little ones

No comments: