Pages

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

One Last Holiday Outing

I saved one special holiday outing from the advent ideas to go on with Nami and Gigi. So, this morning we headed down to the Center for the train display, carousel, and lunch out. The kids both really enjoyed the fun train display. This is another one of those traditional outings for us as I'm pretty sure Q has done it every year since his first Christmas (when I did all sorts of holiday outings with the kids I took care of). H was probably just watching the lights last year:
but fascinated this year:
She even learned a new word: "choo choo!":
Q loved showing Nami where the horses were and searching for the random people or creatures we'd ask him to spot in the winter village.
It was fun to share this little adventure with both Grandmas:
And then we went down to the carosel too of course. And what are the chances of this?
Quin '08
Hazel '09
The Grandmas rode with the kids, and when it was time to get off H was really upset and kept saying "neigh neigh!". The Grandmas were thrilled! Two cowgirl Grandma's + 1 horse loving Granddaughter= Pure Happiness!


No comments: