Pages

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

"H" is for "Haza"

I had the sort of day that was mildly disappointing over and over again. Frustrations including trouble putting together H's new bookshelf which ended with a hole in my favorite and only pair of nice jeans, so someone out there must know where I can get jeans that fit me that don't bust holes in the knees or cost too much?! So when H was drawing last night and saying "H" after every scribble I grabbed the ipod camera to catch it.

H for Haza Mama!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok, first of all, she's absolutely adorable. I could eat her up.

Secondly, my jaw hit the floor as I watched this. She is so tidy! As much as I try to remind Bella to put things away after using them, I can't imagine her putting all the caps back on pens, and then putting them back in their case. WOW WOW WOW!

klyn said...

Oh, yes! I, too, am stunned that she is putting the markers away so neatly each time! Great job to both you and her!
Love the "H" writing. Since you know my children were barely verbal by/ in kindergarten, you will understand why I am in awe of H speaking so well! :)